Husky 351

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trax

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Never owned a Husky saw but the oppertunity presented it self today. I was just wondering what you would pay for a 351 It was purchased new in 2003 and used VERY little, It comes with manual, Case, extra chain and grease gun

new, it was probably $275-$300 (I'm guessing, but I paid just over that during that timeframe for a 353).

He has the recipt from Husky dealer thats how I know it was bought in 2003 $449 total w/ tax

Never owned a Husky saw but the oppertunity presented it self today. I was just wondering what you would pay for a 351 It was purchased new in 2003 and used VERY little, It comes with manual, Case, extra chain and grease gun

It is basically the same saw as the 346xp, and introdused at about the same time (1999), but with a less powerful 49.4cc engine (same as the early Husky 350s, and Jred 2150 and 2149).
If it was sold new in 2003, it was slightly old stock, as the more powerful 353 replaced it late 2002......

It sort of is a pro saw, as it has a vertically split mag case, but not a very desirable one - 449 USD in 2003 sound very steep to me, by US standards......

Last edited:
Back