husky 357xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowtorque1

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am considering adding a 357xp to my collection. The 046Mag and 372 are a bit much to tote around for light work. Wondering if you owners of this model are pleased with the performance. Also, does it have the same air filter design as the 372 or is it like the 346xp which seemed rather cheap to me as far as how it fastened to the intake?

Under age?

slowtorque1
Dan from Pennsyltucky here.
If I can stay sober long enough today. I will take some pictures of the 3 saws side by side and try to post the picture.
Not sure how much longer I will be able to post. I guess I am the newest coppa user.
I must be under age.
Later

Dear Parent/Guardian of ,

has just signed up for an account or modified their profile at ArboristSite.com. This can be found at:

http://www.arboristsite.com/index.php

This email has been sent to you because has stated that they are younger than 13 years of age and the bulletin board is in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA).

To find out more about COPPA, please visit this page:
http://www.ftc.gov/opa/1999/9910/childfinal.htm

Please read the ArboristSite.com Privacy Statement also:

If has just signed up for account, then you must print out the permission form, fill it in and mail or fax it back to the webmaster. Details about how to return the form are on the form itself.

The form can be accessed through this page:

http://www.arboristsite.com/member.php?action=editprofile

From that page, you can also view the profile and make any modification you wish. You will need these login details:

Username:
Password:
(Note that the password is case sensitive)

We thank you for helping us in keeping the privacy of children on the internet.

Yours,

ArboristSite.com team

Young Dan

That would be very nice of you. Also, please consider emailing me with the price of a new PP'ed 357 with 16" bar. I really miss my PP346. Shouldn't have sold it.

Thanks

Looks like a similar cam lock arrangement like the 346 to me. Thanks for posting the pics. Won't keep me from buying one. Looking forward to hearing from you. J

Filters

Brian
I didn't have many problems with the 346 filters not fitting on the adapters. I had more of a problem with the filter half's not sealing. Try some type of grease on the two half's. Maybe some good motion lotion.
Hey but what do I know.
I am Dan from Pennsyltucky,intoxicated again.

357 price

HI
Shoot me an email using the address below.
People read my PM's.
Later
The real dozerdan, I think I am?

Air Filter Fit

Rocky
Guys are always looking for a tighter fit.

On air filters.

Later
Keystone Weird

Dan, people reading your PMs is something you have to risk whenever you leave information on (or pass it through) someone else's computer.  That includes voicemail with your phone company which is kept in the same manner, and/or your email with your ISP.  It ain't much different than taking your photos to Wal-Mart (for example) to get printed; the machine operator gets to see them all, and maybe even print up a few extras for their own use or to share with their friends.  There is a high ethical standard (in some cases also a legal one) for operators of computers handling other's information but the standard isn't always met.  I'm not casting stones at anyone here, necessarily, and I hope it doesn't prevent me from reaching the magical/mystical 666th post two from this one (Fish knows what I'm talking about).

Glen

Latest posts

Back