husky 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havenodog

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello;
Does anybody have any opinion on the husky 359. I've been looking at one for about $400 . They look like a pretty good saw for the money. I would appreciate any info from you all. Thanks I'll be cutting about 10 cord a year.

I have a 359. Pretty good saw. No problems after a couple of years. If you go to Husqvarna.com and compare you may find some of the Husky saws with the same HP but less weight. I believe the 359 weighs about 20 lbs. Open the muffler up a bit and make it cackle.
Phil

i too have a 359....nice saw good power.....they only weigh about 15 pounds with bar and chain......hard to beat for the $$$$$$$$$$$

The E tech version will need muffler mod and a little carb work to run well. Easy gain of 30-40%.

lovetheoutdoors said:
i too have a 359....nice saw good power.....they only weigh about 15 pounds with bar and chain......hard to beat for the $$$$$$$$$$$
Mine weighs 17.6 with just a slosh in the tank. Doesn't that make me a tenth of a pound more correct than you?
Phil

Back