• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 365 Special $350 Shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a 365 is like the 562 of back in the day. alot of people will say no about running a 28" bar and them but i say yes. they handle our woods just fine with it. try that with a 359.

After reading all the saws in your signature line I just wanted to add that you missed out on adding the one saw you NEED.:D
:) no worries... and to be honest, the shipping to PA would have been painful. Glad you got it sold because I checked this before even showering for work and was probably gonna jump for it. Good luck and happy sawing.

I purchased the saw and I just got a couple days of hard work out of it. I am very happy with the purchase. Very good price and the saw was exactly as described. The transaction was smooth and the shipping was fast. I would certainly do business with RiverLogger again.

Back