Husky 372XP for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

begleytree

H. sapiens moderatus
Reaction score
I want to sell my 372xp. figured I'd post it here first, I dont hate ebay, but would rather deal here, if possible.

I bought it mid december 2005, it sat in the box until april, unopened.
in may I got a bar for it, (I have all stihls, I bought it without bar and chain) and started using it.

Bone stock. no modifications done whatsoever. 1/2 wraphandle, big airfilter, 20" windsor speedtip bar and new oregon 72 1/2 skip chain. saw is setup for 3/8 .050 gauge, running a 8 pin rim. 72DL chain size
Saw looks and runs new. no cracks, breaks, scratches, ect. heck, we just dont use it. Broken in with dino, then switched to klotz synthetic for the duration of its usage with me. will come in origional box, with all papers, tools and books.
Saw starts easily, runs great and idles great. absolutely no prolems with the saw. anyone wanting one should know what one looks like, but I will be happy to put up pics of it tomorrow.
I want to get $525 for the saw. That includes shipping within the 48 states.
PM me here on the site if interested.
-Ralph

I just dont use it 04. not a husky guy to begin with. had a little prodding to buy it in the first place :)
small stuff I grab the 5100S, and bigger stuff, I grab one of the 460s or the 660.
-Ralph

begleytree said:
I just dont use it 04. not a husky guy to begin with. had a little prodding to buy it in the first place :)
small stuff I grab the 5100S, and bigger stuff, I grab one of the 460s or the 660.
-Ralph

Ok .....

will have pics up later tonigt. I can take them, but the missus does the downloading, blah, blah stuff!
-Ralph

Begley-

I've got the same problem...only I have to bribe my nine year old son to get him to post them for me! Kid's killing me candy bar at a time. LOL

Hasn't sold yet.

Freakingstang said:
I can't believe this hasn't sold yet......

I'm suprised also. $525 including shipping. Like new. I just bought 2 new saws. If this one were available them, I would've got it.

Mitch

SinglerM said:
I'm suprised also. $525 including shipping. Like new. I just bought 2 new saws. If this one were available them, I would've got it.

Mitch

Me too! If I didn't have more than a few 372's already, I'd be buyin this one.

Sorry all, I've kinda dropped the ball on this. Wife has been working late and we were out all day today. My fault. I promise pics by tomorrow might. I will take them tomorrow, and wife gets off work around 8pm. So just after that, they should be available.
Again, apologies.
-Ralph

04ultra said:
Ralph were going to have to teach you how to do photos your self.. :hmm3grin2orange:

Ralph's first try at picture taking was his self portrait avitar!!!:laugh: :yoyo: :laugh: :yoyo:
image.php

jazak said:
If you put up some pics, I'll buy it.

That is funny as hell right there. You have tried selling your 044's for what, 6-7 months now? And everyone asked you for a picture.

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

OK, pics here. I took the blowgun to the saw and looked her over hard.
I found a few places probably caused by riding in the saw compartment with other saws.
small nick, top cover
minor paint chips, front below muffler, sidecover, sprocket side.
small rough spot beside on/off switch (another saw's chain?)

Any questions, let me know.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back