Husky 372XP for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's got a little cosmetic blemishes I didn't expect to find. I guess life is hard riding in a saw box with other saws.
I didn't pic the bar because it looks bad to me. I could have painted it, I guess, but I'd rather not as I think that looks like I'm trying to hide something.

Saw is $525, shipped to the lower 48 (little more elsewhere) with new oregon 20" bar and chain.

I'm putting a new bar and chain on it for this sale, don't like how the windsor looks.

-Ralph

Your money is on the way; just had some customers pay late and with all this rain we've been having up here I've been backed up with work everday. Sorry that its late but its on its way if you don't get it by the end of this week (I shipped it NEXT DAY so that gives it plenty of time.) you can sell it to someone else. Again sorry, but I've been backed up and totaly forgot about it ontil you sent me that last PM. Again sorry for the delay. - jazak

If you have any questions call me. You know my #.

Here ya go! Best I could do on short notice! :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
Ralph, if you still have it, Let me know. I won't jerk you around like this guy did. Just say the words and money via your method of choice will be sent.

Sent you a PM, but didn't scroll down to see wagonwheeler and Steve also posted up. Anyhow, drop me an answer via PM and let me know. Josh

Ralph, I seen that clean looking 372 still at your house when I was there. Looks like you better sale to one of the guys with REAL money or did the M.O. ever show up, otherwise just consider this a bump up for your ad.
I didnt run or even start it, but it sure was clean looking.

Latest posts

Back