• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 390

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Husky 390 ported by Stump Shot. I got this saw in a trade from a member here, according to the guy I got it from it has a "new fuel tank, top cover, recoil, new full wrap, (and) new dogs." It got a new Meteor piston while it was out being ported, and I've only put ~1-2 tanks through it since then. With the exception of the brake flag all the plastics look near-new, but the cases are missing a bit of paint and there is a crack on the pto side case "ear" next to the tank. It's an impressive running saw, very speedy and still has plenty of torque with a 36" bar. It's a really nice saw, but I don't really need or run a saw of this size and I'd rather it go to someone who will use it.

I'd like to get $700 + the ride, but I'm open to offers.

IMG_6381.jpegIMG_6383.jpegIMG_6384.jpegIMG_6385.jpegIMG_6386.jpegIMG_6387.jpegIMG_6389.jpeg

Latest posts

Back