husky 395 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kf_tree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
on a 395 well below the muffler there are 2 threaded holes in the oil tank. they do not go through to the tank. they are just drilled and tapped holes with nothing in them.

i saw a 395 on ebay that had a black metal tab attached by 2 screws useing the 2 holes i speak of. from the pic i could not see the purpose of ther tab. any ideas?

It looks to me like some sort of protective plate for the handlebar. its probably not for the nordfeller attachment, that wasnt made for 395s, mainly for the older husky 444 or something like that.

timberworks

yes that is the link.....sorry i did not post it. i'm on an apple these days and haven't learned to cut paiste. it looks like a shield, but for what?

It appears to be a guard of some sort. It has 2 bolts visable from the front muffler pic that holds a metal guard that is over the spring dampener. Take another look and I think you'll see what I just explained...the under side shot shows the piece in the bottom right hand corner. I would think it protects that joint when butted up against the wood.

Plate

baileys_logo_arboristsite_1.gif

Grande Dog
Master Mechanic
Discount Arborist Equipment and Tree Care Supplies

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back