• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husky 575 $375

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stevetheboatguy

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
I had this listed a while back on the other site. I really wasn't in a hurry or wanting to sell, but a saw that I would really like. Has become available. So that has prompted me to sell a few off.

This would have been the third 575 I have done this year. I built it planning to keep it. It has two am parts in it, and they are a cross bar plate and a mako piston. The rest is oem. I didn't split the cases, but I did install a new clutch side seal. I left the base gasket in this one and I really wish that I had deleted it. It runs good but not as snappy as the previous two. It does have a mild muffler mod. I gutted the inner baffle and very slightly enlarged the top outlet. I didn't dual port this one like the previous two. No ear plugs required with this one. I was intending to keep this one strictly for quartering and slabbing large rounds. That's why I left the base gasket and didn't go excessive on the muff mod.
That all said. It is a good solid saw. I have run approximately a gallon and a half through it. 40:1 91 e free. I have it listed locally for $500 and told a few on here $425pho. But make me a offer if I am out of line.

I won't be able to get a compression test until later next week. My gauge is mia at the moment. But don't expect it to be super high as it still has the base gasket in it. I would guess 145-150.

IMG_20180202_103947273.jpg IMG_20180202_103959643.jpg IMG_20180202_104009108.jpg IMG_20180202_104037646.jpg

stevetheboatguy

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
Smart man!

That's why the 575 and 362 are up on the block. They have to go so I can pull the trigger on another. If they don't sell before the one I am after does. I won't have any problems hanging on to them. Well the 575 I'd probably keep. The 362 would likely still be for sale.

Steven

Latest posts