Husky 575xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jokers

jokers

Addicted to ArboristSite
There is some good reading on the 575 in ehp`s forum. I thought that some of you guys might be interested but not realize that it`s over there.

Russ

lucky

lucky

ArboristSite Guru
You're a brave man Russ. Given previous reports on this saw it seems everyones been waiting for someone else to buy one. Sounds good so far. Has anyone put a 575 on a scale along with similarly equipped a 372 and 385? Where's Glens? :Eye:

ehp

Addicted to ArboristSite
I would have to say thanks to Jokers for even giving me the chance to at a 575 cause they are not coming to Canada anytime soon from what I have been told, Russ also gave me a 361 to play with along with other saws, it is fun working on something different sometimes.
Thanks Russ

ehp

Addicted to ArboristSite
Glens wait maybe he will send you a slower 361 that I have here once I am done lol
the 361 needs a muffler job real bad cause it is really hurting them , they have very little torque stock ..
Russ you do what you say so you are ok in my books.
like I said I will pull out some power tomorrow and compare the saw and we will see, if it cuts as good as the 372 I will be happy

jokers

jokers

Addicted to ArboristSite
ehp said:
Thanks Russ

You`re welcome Ed. The credibilty that you have established with me made this a no-brainer!

Lucky, yes we did put the 575 on a scale with a 372 and a 385. Fortunately it does weigh less than the two of them together, LOL!

Russ

glens

glens

Former Member
Naw, it ain't no fight.  We're just throwin' a few stools and chairs around, maybe upsetting the odd table...  No fight, though.

ehp

Addicted to ArboristSite
or to many xmas partys :eek:
Gypo do you want to change that seal tomorrow, I can run the heater in your new truck to keep the windows clear to watch you do it