eBay 575xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Dryden

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I purchased a 575 xp from flee bay towards the beginning of the month description said WORKS GREAT it arrived a week later or so unboxed it and the saw wouldn't turn over I could rock it back and forth a little then it magically turned over, so I put some gas in it and tried to start it would try to start but was having trouble so took and blew it off thinking the coil might have some buildup on it and not triggering properly, got the saw running but seemed too have a bad air leak " possibly crank seals" I didn't investigate any further and contacted seller which did agree to take it back but the point is I would steer clear unless it's listed for parts or repair, guess I will just put the one together that I have torn apart

I purchased a 575 xp from flee bay towards the beginning of the month description said WORKS GREAT it arrived a week later or so unboxed it and the saw wouldn't turn over I could rock it back and forth a little then it magically turned over, so I put some gas in it and tried to start it would try to start but was having trouble so took and blew it off thinking the coil might have some buildup on it and not triggering properly, got the saw running but seemed too have a bad air leak " possibly crank seals" I didn't investigate any further and contacted seller which did agree to take it back but the point is I would steer clear unless it's listed for parts or repair, guess I will just put the one together that I have torn apart
What was his feedback rating? Did he have a good track record?

What was his feedback rating? Did he have a good track record?
Feedback rating and everything was good and I didn't post this until I got a refund, he offered a $50 dollar refund for me to keep it and I said if he did $150 I would keep it but said to start a return, I know I would have been over $100 dollars in parts

Sounds like he had gotten it, knowing nothing about it, and tried to flip it for some profit. Lots of eBay sellers do that and they aren't bad sellers, necessarily.
Woodwackr in my opinion if you know nothing about something offer it as parts or repair I see plenty of eBay sellers do that I'm not trying to talk bad about the guy just trying to make people aware

Back