• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 61 No Spark

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
This saw came from the same guy as the 359 that was just sold.
Also dirty, but NCN(that's no cardboard needed lol).
Has no spark, pulled the recoil to have a look and didn't see anything that looked to be an issue so I'm guessing the coil is bad(maybe the wire), from what I know coils from many saws fit this model. When I pulled the recoil off I misplaced the screws and may have them out with another saw, either way I don't see them, but if I find them I'll toss them in the box.
It has some damage to the top cover from the exhaust, and the muffler bracket is cracked, compression was around 140-145 (hard to get a good pull on it without the screws in it).
Looking for 100 plus shipping.
Pictures coming shortly.
Thanks,
Brett

Noticed the black spot above the recoil I didn't see before, just walked over to the saw and it was a chunk of crud and it came right off.
The crud on the footrest will mostly wipe tight off.
Also I forgot to say there is some writing on the handle as well as the on the clutch cover.

Also this is being sold PHO.
Sorry I didn't say that earlier.

Latest posts

Back