Husky Dealer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a good price for a 357XP. check with a local dealer and see if they will match it. That way they get the biz and you get the saw and local support

Hi Mike, Huskyman is right about seeing if a local dealer will match the delivered price. If that doesn`t work, and you aren`t comfortable with Southwest fastener, try Sherrill or Commercial Cutters who I will vouch for. I`ve been known to mailorder just about anything including chainsaws, but I have to save more than a few dollars to make it a good deal in the long run. Russ

I haven't priced Husky locally, but I contacted half a dozen Stihl dealers about the 036 in a 80 mile radius and only 1 would beat retail($495). A couple were right @ $519. and two were above retail. I agree, I like to buy local when I can, and keep it in the county I live if I can, but geez the shops I've found around here are just typical small town hardware stores. They get really excited if you ask them about something they don't have on their shelf. I don't think I would be comfortable with any of them. Know what I mean?:(

Latest posts

Back