husky kicks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good 262xp will beat any saw that Stihl has come up with in the 60cc class - it is the true Queen of that class! :greenchainsaw:

yeah... love that 262.

id rather reco a 262 that use most others!

how interesting it would be if there was a 365xp...........................................

A Good 262? Lol

A good 262xp will beat any saw that Stihl has come up with in the 60cc class - it is the true Queen of that class! :greenchainsaw:

There is not a saw on earth that can come close to a 361, I thought you knew that.:dizzy: It was sent down from Heaven, the Stihl Gods put all the makers(Elux) in thier place.

People have been hit with lighting say such comments...........:eek:

2K shakes his head...........

$10 ain't rich where I come from.

Well out of his 16,065 posts, I would say 15,000 contained a weight comment(I won't include how "nimble" the 346 is comments). So while $15,000 is not quite rich to some, I would sure take it quick.

:monkey:

Love my 372. I think its great that this saw is still a contender after all these years. Mine screams with a 20" bar, works well with a 24" full comp or 32" skip if I don't lean heavy on the dogs. That's a pretty wide range. I usually pick up the 346 once I get into sub 10" lumber. 346/372 is a great combo!

I'd like to try the 7900 some day, hear it has a little more punch. but dealer support is weak out hear and I hear the filtration and fit/finish isn't as good as Husky or Stihl.

There is not a saw on earth that can come close to a 361, I thought you knew that.:dizzy: It was sent down from Heaven, the Stihl Gods put all the makers(Elux) in thier place.

That lump of concrete (LOL-sorry) is wrong again, the 262xp sure will beat the 361 - Just look at Huskymans sig......

The power to weight is about the same, but the 361 sure is a nicer built saw, with inboard clutch etc....

Last edited:
Love my 372. I think its great that this saw is still a contender after all these years. Mine screams with a 20" bar, works well with a 24" full comp or 32" skip if I don't lean heavy on the dogs. That's a pretty wide range. I usually pick up the 346 once I get into sub 10" lumber. 346/372 is a great combo! ....

Yep, but you need a 361 or 262xp for the 10-18" logs......LOL

The Stihl gods? They may have been the titans, but their day has passed the new Chainsaw gods have taken over mount Olympus. Remember the titans? Who the f were the titans!

The Stihl gods? They may have been the titans, but their day has passed the new Chainsaw gods have taken over mount Olympus. Remember the titans? Who the f were the titans!

The titans were a football team that a movie was made of.:)

"Gaea is the Earth goddess. She mated with her son Uranus to produce the remaining Titans. Gaea seems to have started as a neolithic earth-mother worshipped before the Indo-European invasion that eventually lead to the Hellenistic civilization. "

...reminds me about what was exposed in Austria recently - a man put his doughter in the cellar, and had 7 children with her......:censored:

"Gaea is the Earth goddess. She mated with her son Uranus to produce the remaining Titans. Gaea seems to have started as a neolithic earth-mother worshipped before the Indo-European invasion that eventually lead to the Hellenistic civilization. "

...reminds me about what was exposed in Austria recently - a man put his doughter in the cellar, and had 7 children with her......:censored:

That is real bad, really bad. I won't even make a stihlhead reference to that. But oh how I want to. :cheers:

That is real bad, really bad. I won't even make a stihlhead reference to that. But oh how I want to. :cheers:

Early word is that he ran a 441...

Lord I apologize fer dat right der...

Latest posts

Back