husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rivahrat

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
hey all i just a little new to some of this stuff. been cutting wood with my dad since i was just a lil guy (bout 6) and well now he lets me do all the work while he watches. no big deal. i think it fun to have him see what he has taught me :) . anyways back to what i was wondering about.
i just bought a husky 2100 with a 30 bar from a guy in BC.
question one: about how long should it take to send that saw to Virgina?
question two: can anybody tell me any good/bad things about this saw?

i know it is an older model saw than what i have now. well older than me at least as I'm only 22.

the saws i currently have are stihl 044, 026, ms250, and 038. i had another 038 and 026 but they burned up in a fire someone started here on the scout reservation along with my disston g36.

I can only summarize what I've read.

The 2100 was/is popular with the saw builders; seems it's very suitable for modifications. But there is the potential for crankshaft failure?? I don't recall if this applies to modded 2100s, or the model in general. I'm sure the experienced guys here will provide more details. If you do a search here at AS you'll find lots of comments on the 2100, a very popular saw.

Hope this helped........Chris J.

thank you for the info. i have been searching the stuff on AS and so far have been reading lots o good info / stories all day.

thanks for that info im sure it will help. but can anyboty tell me how long it should take for a husky 2100 to ship from british columbia to the east coast of the us (virginia) :blob2:

Latest posts

Back