• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarn 262 parts lot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landmark

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's most of a husky 262 chainsaw. It is not complete and missing many small parts as you can see from the picture. I would call it a parts lot. hda120 carb. crank is in good usable condition. AM cylinder is usable but needs some transfer cleaned off. (star grey) is the manufacturer. Has the "tool compartment" handle. Working chain break. No piston and many bolts missing. Coil is untested, three shoe clutch unknown condition but appears usable. brass worm gear and oiler included. Handle in decent shape but been used. I Threw in a 261 starter cover that has a couple cracked fins but in good useable condition. Would like to sell as a whole lot. If you need individual parts pm me and I might have what you need.
100.00 plus shipping to lower 48.
IMG_2459.JPG IMG_2461.JPG

Latest posts

Back