• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 181 SE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cliff R

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Husky 181 002.jpg Husky 181 004.jpg Husky 181 005.jpg Husqvarna 181SE, very good condition, and needs nothing. It has 185psi compression and the P/C is in perfect shape.

In 2010 I rebuilt the carburetor, new fuel line, and installed NOS crank seals. At the same time the fuel governor was blocked, and no load rpms set to just under 13,000rpms.

This is a very powerful saw with an excellent power to weight ratio.

I'm selling it as it seldom gets used, there are no trees on my property that require nearly this much saw. I will be listing other saws out of my Husqvarna collection over the next few months.

Asking price $450, OBO.Husky 181 002.jpg Husky 181 004.jpg

"Really nice looking saw! I'm more curious about what's in the rest of the collection though! Lol!"

I'm also selling a 262XP which is in excellent condition, 268XP Special which I'd classify as a work saw, but flawless mechanically, and a mint condition 50 Special with about 2 hours run time on it.......Cliff

This is a great saw, I would be interested in hearing more about the 268xp work saw.

The 268XP Special is a work saw, 100 percent mechanically and needs nothing. Typical wear and tear externally for the age of the saw.

It has great compression, P/C is mint shape looking in thru the exhaust port, has new rubber mounts, tank vent, carb rebuilt, intake gaskets, fuel line, and crank seals. All the work was done about 3-4 years ago and the saw doesn't have an hour run time on it since.

That's why it's going to be for sale, it just sits and I use my smaller saws 99 percent of the time.......Cliff

That's why I don't use it. Always wanted one, added it to the line-up, and it's just too nice to cut firewood with when I have so many other saws available to me. I figured someone else can be the one to start beating on it, or add it to a collection, etc......
how about a pic of that 268xps if possible?

I'm in the same boat as you Cliff. I find myself pushing a 40cc Ryobi through logs that it was not made for instead of just getting another saw out. I can't remember the last time I've run my 7900.

Back