Husqvarna 235 Chainsaw Good Buy??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
told ya :) for 45cc it's a feisty little thing, it's a good limber and for smaller debris around the yard.

Glad it's working for you. That's not a 'primer' by the way. It doesn't spray fuel down the throat for cold starts (like a primer on an old McCulloch, or many modern lawnmowers). It has a choke for the cold-start enrichment function.

The bulb on your saw is a purge bulb. It purges air out of the carb and fuel lines, and excess fuel returns back into the tank. Just give it a press or two the first time you start the saw that day, or after running the tank dry.:D

Glad the 445 is working great for you I like mine also. I thought the price was right also.

oo yeah price was just right... 158 bucks you cant beat!

Thanks for the entertaining and informative thread. I am going to get one of these myself as a second saw. I don't qualify for free shipping and it will cost me almost twice as much to land the saw in Canada. Still it will be a bargain. Here husky saws at the dealer start at $300 and the 445 is $500 new with taxes. So you have an unbeatable deal IMO.

im glad i asked! i just dont want to drop a bunch of cash on a stihl but i just want an all around good saw to cut my own firewood... is there another saw you guys would suggest
If you really want a good saw go for the husq 445 nice power 18 in bar and will last a long time (just don't loan it out) and the price is around $320

Back