• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 257 for sale. SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Like title says, nice running Husqvarna 257 for sale... Powerhead only. I had this saw sold months ago, and local buyer couldn't pony up the cash. I just left it on the bench until now and figured I'd relist it.
I put a new fuel line on it, that's all I could find that needed replaced. Compression is very stout. This will make someone a very good saw. I'd like to hang on to it, but I have some things I need to buy for the garage before winter.IMG_20170413_201128500.jpgIMG_20170413_201146776.jpg

That's the one. What did you think of that nasty Swede?
Hope all is well bro, thought about ya the other day, wondered if you've been doing any machining.
Thing ran great! Strong saw. Ya I was machining some mandrels to for cutting bases earlier. Picked up a 4 jaw chick and have been messing with that.

I saw a nice scarab powerboat at the lake last weekend and thought of you.

Latest posts

Back