• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 257

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update. Glad you got it running strong, but I'm going to pass on this one as it may take a more expert hand to keep it happy.

Keith

Wish I would of seen you were looking for one about a week or so ago. I just sold this one. Don't want to say what I sold it for. [emoji17] [emoji17] but it went to a good home.
4d66637b4b601d54b22725dc91ce9d7c.jpg
b79c6a752e2d6dc63bd2f1d09ea04641.jpg
593ed5162690397962eb708237f65e0c.jpg
I told him if he ever thinks about getting rid of it, I'll buy it back.

Ah man. Nice one. There are a few out there still. I just posted pics of the one I purchased off another member. Question, is the brake cover plastic on yours? The ones (like mine) with a sticker are metal, but I like the look of the stamped "Husqvarna". but is it plastic?

http://www.arboristsite.com/communi...sqvarna-257-pics-cuz-i-dig-it-so-much.296077/
Yes it was plastic. I bought that saw and a big pile of other saws off a guy who his dad is a logger. His dad said it was junk. It had a bad con rod bearing. So I put a new crank in, new oem cylinder/ piston, and all seals and gaskets. I sold it back to him because he really wanted it back. Said that he remember using it when he was little when they first bought it. I still talk to him and he absolutely loves it. I told him to please take care of it. Hopefully I can get it back off him some day.

Latest posts

Back