• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 262XP project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husqvarnaxpman

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I got this saw last spring with the intentions of fixing it up. Now im wanting to buy a 70cc project to fix for a family member so i would like to sell this one to fund some of the project. Its a 1993 with the non-decomp cylinder. Cylinder and piston look good with the exception of a small spot on the bottom of the piston as shown in the pictures. I planned on new seals, and gasket set. One of the gaskets for the carb was junk. HDA 120 carb. Missing the coil wire, ignition wire, 1 bar nut, choke lever, and some screws and ?. The two back screws for the top cover are stripped out at the top but i borrowed a screw from my 262 and both seem to tighten down. Both screws are missing. Saw is faded some and will of course come with some scratches. Clutch cover seems to be complete and seems to work. Muffler is pretty dented but i do have another i could throw in for a little bit extra. Throttle lock needs some attention. Selling power head only. Please pm me with any questions. Looking for $200

Attachments

• 101_5865.JPG
    101_5865.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 84
  • 101_5866.JPG
    101_5866.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 84
  • 101_5849.JPG
    101_5849.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
  • 101_5855.JPG
    101_5855.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 78
  • 101_5861.JPG
    101_5861.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 74
  • 101_5862.JPG
    101_5862.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
  • 101_5863.JPG
    101_5863.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 70
  • 101_5864.JPG
    101_5864.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
  • 101_5843.JPG
    101_5843.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 67
  • 101_5860.JPG
    101_5860.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
That the best you can do and does that include shipping

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

I got this saw last spring with the intentions of fixing it up. Now im wanting to buy a 70cc project to fix for a family member so i would like to sell this one to fund some of the project. Its a 1993 with the non-decomp cylinder. Cylinder and piston look good with the exception of a small spot on the bottom of the piston as shown in the pictures. I planned on new seals, and gasket set. One of the gaskets for the carb was junk. HDA 120 carb. Missing the coil wire, ignition wire, 1 bar nut, choke lever, and some screws and ?. The two back screws for the top cover are stripped out at the top but i borrowed a screw from my 262 and both seem to tighten down. Both screws are missing. Saw is faded some and will of course come with some scratches. Clutch cover seems to be complete and seems to work. Muffler is pretty dented but i do have another i could throw in for a little bit extra. Throttle lock needs some attention. Selling power head only. Please pm me with any questions. Looking for $200
Like to have this saw would you be willing to take less than 200 an if not is that include shipping thanks Jay

Not sure how please explain I am sorry if I offended anyone

Smartphone dumb guy lol
I meant me missing the pic. lol
May be smart phone, dumb guy, but you don't know me that well, buddy. Might better known who you are talking to. You weren't in this conversation anyway. Thank you, Sir.
No time for this have a good night and a blessed morning thank you sr.
No fun intended.
image.jpg

Gotta chill, man. He was referring to himself not you.
I do want to apologize for my rude behavior there was no call for it I am a man I admit when I am wrong and I was wrong I only take offense because I am a smart phone dumbass please forgive me I meant no harm I'm just a dumb old chicken farmer and don't know nothing about these smartphones I guess I've been smelling too much chicken **** is destroyed my brain to anyone that i offended I am deeply sorry please accept my deepest apologies thank you very much and have a blessed day

I am so so sorry for the comment I made on your post I took it that you were talking about me and I do want to apologize please forgive me for my ignorance I was wrong and out of place and I am sorry I hope you hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me thank you Jay

Latest posts

Back