husqvarna 265rx feedback

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jczv

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking at one of these, anybody have any feedback on them good back or indifferent. Looks like they stopped making them a few years ago (at least there's 2012-214 IPLs). The one for sale is about 15 years old. Only interested in feedback on this model.

Sorry, no personal experience with one. Wish I had one to compare with my fs550. If you don't buy it, please let me know the sellers info. Some parts are available on Ebay. I think they are a decent 65cc brute.

Both machines feel the same , ruggedly built and cut all day .
Easier for me to get Stihl parts than Husky but that's not a fault of the machine .
I bought both machines used at 250$ each about 5 years ago , did not regret spending that much on used gear , either one will do the job :)

thanks for the info - right now he's asking over double what you paid so I'm pretty hesitant since some parts have already gone NLA. For $250 I'd have certainly taken a flyer. I'm going to take another run at him the next couple days if I don't get any movement I'll post the link.

Latest posts

Back