• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 272xp and like new 24" Oregon B&C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwoodbigsaw

fellin for the fun of it
Reaction score
Not a shelf queen by any means, but she's a runner. All OEM including the brand new coil and fuel line grommet. Some scuffs no cracks or breaks anywhere. Can get more pics if needed. Just snapped these to get it listed. Comes with Oregon 24" bar and chain. Asking $375.00 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_3547.JPG
    IMG_3547.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3548.JPG
    IMG_3548.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3549.JPG
    IMG_3549.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3550.JPG
    IMG_3550.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3551.JPG
    IMG_3551.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3552.JPG
    IMG_3552.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 102
Thanks. Lost my job time to sell some stuff.

Sorry to hear that news as well. If you don't mind me asking, what field are you in? There are a lot of us on this site in many different lines of work and quite a few of us in the Tri-State area to you. So I thought that maybe someone might know of an opportunity or have a contact or lead for you. Both myself and my wife were laid off at the same time due to the recession in '08/'09 so I understand your situation all to well. Times like these are really when sites like these can serve a higher purpose. Hang in there and best of luck to you-

Hello, I am a Machinist by trade. But tired of being inside and really want to get into pipe lining. Thanks for all the support

You might want to look into HD Supply. They are the commercial building and maintenance arm of The Home Depot. They have a lot of Fed, State and even city/local municipalities contracts to supply, service/repair and maintain public piping related grids. Might be worth looking at their website. They are publicly traded as well, so good Benifits too.

Latest posts

Back