• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 346XP NE for parts or repair

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 34550

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I bought new in March 2009, had ~20 tanks of fuel through it, got very hot and locked up felling a pine.
I replaced the carb diaphragms, installed aftermarket piston / cylinder, added fresh fuel mix (93 octane w/Klotz R50 at 40:1). Started up, bogged some upon acceleration, but I continued to cut pine tree, it got hot and locked up again within 5 minutes. My dealer called Husqvarna tech dept. - they believe it has an air leak causing it to run very lean.
The saw is in excellent condition aesthetically, with normal wear on silver chain cover. I will include original piston / cylinder if you want it. No bar or chain. This saw has an unmodified, non cat muffler.
$200 including standard shipping.

Just received an offer for my asking price, so a sale is pending. I hope whoever gets it will let me know what the probhlem is... and don't say the previous owner!

wasn't me either... I guess standing in line and being polite doesn't pay

Been skipped a couple times myself...

Some people just want the money and don't care who gets it or in what order.

Only once did I not let the 1st person who PM'd me or posted on something get it. That was only because I got a trade offer I wanted, and the 1st guy was a cash deal. In that case, I wanted the trade more than the cash. Otherwise, there is a standing order.

My apologies, gentlemen. Unaware of the Tradin' Post etiquette protocol, I sold it to a member here who, via PM, was the first to offer me my asking price. For future reference, how should I have decided who got the saw? Thanks in advance!

I would think the first person you agreed on a price with. I rarely post in a thread if I want something I pm the seller.

Edit. However, if there are several showing interest at said price it would be courteous to give the option to the first contact made.

Latest posts

Back