Husqvarna 346xp OE video inside

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ported and muffler modded. I didn't take it as far as I do the NE. I didn't figure he'd want to start a 230 psi saw with no decomp :rock:

I love you bro, but for safety sake, you really need to keep your foot off the log. I'm not a safety cop, but accidents happen.

Buy 2 - 8 ft 2x4's and build "something" :) Doesn't take much to construct and a longer log won't need held down.

Not a put down on your work, but a closer vid, of the saw in the air were you can really lay on it without fear on Dirting it. Would look better.

Maybe some build pics? We all love pics:)

I love you bro, but for safety sake, you really need to keep your foot off the log. I'm not a safety cop, but accidents happen.

Buy 2 - 8 ft 2x4's and build "something" :) Doesn't take much to construct and a longer log won't need held down.

Not a put down on your work, but a closer vid, of the saw in the air were you can really lay on it without fear on Dirting it. Would look better.

Maybe some build pics? We all love pics:)

Really is good advice. 2011 I was cutting up some logs in a drizzling rain-Jan . Working a pile. Kari had just told me to be careful as she walked in to check on the girls. I scoffed and said "Do you know how long I've been running a saw?" 5min after saying that- the log slipped/rolled (holding it with my foot) chainsaw came out of the log (16'' bar- had I been running a longer bar prob would have stayed in the log). Anyways, that damn chainsaw came right across the top of my right boot. Chunked my big toe. Sock was immediately wet- I knew I was in deep doo-doo. Hobbled into the house. The only thing that saved my toes is that when the log rolled, my foot rolled with it and the saw initially caught my sole of the boot which slowed it greatly. Still cost me thousands at the hospital. Went back to work 3 days later with a tennis shoe on my right foot and a boot on my left (trying to feed the family). Almost a month to the day my foot felt like it was on fire while I was out working. Looked at it and my leg was deep plumb up to mid calf. Had a bad infection. Back to the Hospital for a 4 hr stay and bags of IVs. Cost me another $3000 out of pocket for that and 4 weeks out of a boot with my leg in the air (no income at all).

Your playing with fire bro.

Last edited:
hay moody. you cut'n your own cylinders now or sending them out? you saying 230psi just makes me smile real hard. i want my OE to blow that without a pop up.

I was just making a point that there wasn't a need for it.
sorry,I just got that you were getting 230 psi from your ne cylinders by the way you wrote it. just wanted some clarification on something that looked way off.

ive been doing this a while and 230psi on a cold dry cylinder,well I would suggest you buy a new gauge. that's a stretch

The NE I built had 225psi IIRC, my 372 has 215psi and the 288 I had that randy did made 235psi.... And I've got two gauges and they measure within 5-10psi of each other.

You gotta remember, your way up on a big ol hill. I'm only at 400ft elevation... :)

Back