Husqvarna 346xp OE video inside

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry,I just got that you were getting 230 psi from your ne cylinders by the way you wrote it. just wanted some clarification on something that looked way off.
sorry,I just got that you were getting 230 psi from your ne cylinders by the way you wrote it. just wanted some clarification on something that looked way off.

On my NE's yes I do. I said there wasn't a need for it on this OE.

hay moody. you cut'n your own cylinders now or sending them out? you saying 230psi just makes me smile real hard. i want my OE to blow that without a pop up.

No this saw doesnt blow 230. When I bbuild NE's they do. I cut the squish bands by hand and the base with a lathe.

This is the angle you should get. People don't want to see you, or the neighborhood, just the saw. Cut some doggin and feeding so we can see how much torque you've got. Good luck, looks like the product is fine

My Lil Masterminded 346-OE is one of my favorites and blowing 215-220 PSI cold, You definitely know your Pulling over a saw that's likely to put a smile on your face.:)
It's quite a bit harder to pull over than it was stock, Still @ <50cc it's not that bad, and well worth the little bit of extra force required.

Or this-

OE no port work--lowered squish and a MM 18" .325 BPX in two year cut oak.

Don't you just love how people try to label that saw as pretty much a dedicated limbing saw, without the grunt to buck logs, lol. In the testing we did a few years ago, the only 50cc saw stronger was the NE 346. The OE was stronger than even a 5100.

Don't you just love how people try to label that saw as pretty much a dedicated limbing saw, without the grunt to buck logs, lol. In the testing we did a few years ago, the only 50cc saw stronger was the NE 346. The OE was stronger than even a 5100.
Hahaha... Been runnin one since 2001 and have never limbed with it! :D

Again, not to knock the saw, it sounds great, revs, cuts, etc... But you can see holes in the log and dust fly on every cut. Not the hardest or freshest of wood. :chainsaw:

That's the ticket.. I have been waiting for something like this :) thank you Brad!
It's walnut and it's not dust my friend that's the wind blowing. It was hollow in an area about the size of my thumb.

All 100% stock? I don't agree. But open the muffler and tighten the squish on a OE and you may be right. I think the OE responds to these 2 minor tweeks better than any other saw. A partner 5000+ is one of the strongest 50cc saws stock. Also tunnig richer that spec adds to it's power.

Good constructive criticism here man. Take it and roll with it

If you want this to work, don't fight the community, become part of it...

This internet porting business ain't all about the saws.......it's also about how a guy handles the comments from the watchers, the feedback from the customer, fielding the emails and calls, the shipping, the GTGs, etc, etc, etc.............................the list goes on and on. I love it. :D

Back