• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 350 - 180# + compression.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mainewoods

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
008.jpgView attachment 317013Good running Husqvarna 350. Oiler- chainbrake -recoil all work good. Compression was 186# on my gauge. It starts - idles and throttles up excellent. Pic's will show how clean it looks, and it appears as though it wasn't used much. Sprocket has almost no markings on it. I got it from a guy who inherited it, and knew nothing about it. He didn't want it, and did not have any idea what it was worth. So the price was right.I already have a 346XP from Mastermind and don't need another 50cc saw, but of coarse I couldn't pass it up. Pulled the muffler and the piston looks like new. IMO it is an exceptional 350 that doesn't come along in this condition that often. Look at the pic's and you be the judge. Would like $200 and I will pay the shipping (Lower 48 only- sorry) . I would prefer Pay Pal if anyone is interested.View attachment 317013IG]317002[/ATTACH]

Last edited:
Well apparently I can not upload photo's on AS yet. Sorry - be glad to send them in an e-mail attachment if anyone is interested.

I pulled the muffler and the piston has absolutely no marks on it. Looks like brand new- horizontal machining marks are very prominent. I also incorrectly stated it has 180+ compression, that was on my 353 that I am selling soon. The 350 has 172 PSI, sorry for the mix-up.

shipping cost to 96743 please. To bad it is not in the 48 :)

Sent you a PM- not sure if it got through with these site issues. You are part of the U.S and shipping is no different to you than here, supposedly! Looks like no problem - shipping is included.

Back