husqvarna 350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kf_tree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
the saw is good for parts or a rebuild, it was at my local dealer for a year now. he played with it a bit but could not get it running. i pulled it apart today. i broke the base gasket when i pulled the jug off so i used permatex when i put it bac together. the plastic clamp where the carb boot goes to the jug was broken so i put it back with a metal clamp. the plastic shroud over the fly wheel has a small piece missing. i can get it to run when i pour gas down the carb, and it stayed running but when i put it to wood it just bogs and barely cuts. the piston and jug looked good but it only has 65lbs of compression. duh...should have checked that first. like i said the piston and jug look good so you may be able to to hone the jug and get away with just a ring. i'm not sure. i don't want to put any more time into a saw i will never use. it has a 3/8 rim on it. i'm looking to get 85.00 to your door in the lower 48.

sold to allen.k pending i revieve the funds, next in line if there is a problem with allen.k is stihlpid.

thank you.

day late and a dollar short, story of my life. im lookin for a project saw, keep youre eyes peeled remember im in albany do i can pick up. i also have a 288xp and a 181 im lookin to swap

Back