• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 353 Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

300smag

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Have a solid 353 for sale. It had lower use on the saw when I came across it. I ended up putting in a new caber ring , cleaning the carb , new clutch/and bearing. It had really nice covers/handle misc. parts on it that I used for a 346xp project I gave as a gift. So this one got new parts and used covers/handle put on it. So the covers on it are a bit scratched and don't reflect it's use. Mechanically very sound. It starts , runs and operates as it should. I'd like $300 plus shipping.

Attachments

• 353 pics.jpg
    353 pics.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 76
  • 353 pic.jpg
    353 pic.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 69
Ahh yes ... small world ! I have been on the site from time to time and did not see that there was the trading post where I could put my saws for sale on here. Hopefully it will prove handy. I really enjoy the folks on here, many know there stuff.

Here some pics of this saw

Attachments

• 100_0735.JPG
    100_0735.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 83
  • 100_0734.JPG
    100_0734.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
  • 100_0736.JPG
    100_0736.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
  • 100_0740.JPG
    100_0740.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
  • 100_0739.JPG
    100_0739.JPG
    857.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_0737.JPG
    100_0737.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
If you look at the pictures and read my post you may notice where I stated the covers were different ( recoil says 345 ). If you look at the pic of the case you will also notice it is made of magnesium not plastic. I assure you it is a 353. Again, the top cover, side covers and top handle are not original to this saw. Thanks LOL !

If you haven't already, you should post your other saws for sale here. The CL market for Dolmars is HORRIBLE in our neck of the woods.

If you haven't already, you should post your other saws for sale here. The CL market for Dolmars is HORRIBLE in our neck of the woods.

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm not the fastest at this computer stuff. I have been a member here since 2012 and just noticed the trading post .... Oh brother. I have had a couple dozen pro saws at a time or two and I just can't have that much into them for how fast they sell for me. I have enjoyed trying to provide for sale clean pro saws that I personally have dotted the i's and crossed the t's on , so to speak. Hopefully this will prove a great place to do just that. Good to see from you .

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm not the fastest at this computer stuff. I have been a member here since 2012 and just noticed the trading post .... Oh brother. I have had a couple dozen pro saws at a time or two and I just can't have that much into them for how fast they sell for me. I have enjoyed trying to provide for sale clean pro saws that I personally have dotted the i's and crossed the t's on , so to speak. Hopefully this will prove a great place to do just that. Good to see from you .

Flipping is definitely best left being a hobby. Building a repair business would be the path to follow IMO if you really love it. I only pick up saws I could double my $$ on parting out if I had to. Those are few and far between for sure, but I'm alright with that.

I sure appreciate your opinion. I agree 100%. There are several Tree service folks that have wanted me to sell them equipment and service/work on the equipment they have. It would be very difficult to have enough for full time work. I just keep buying saws is the problem !

My Husky 353 has incredible fuel economy. I can cut almost a whole truckload of firewood to length with one tank of fuel. Not sure how it does that, but I like it.

It tends to flood easily after it's run for awhile. I never choke it when warm, but it still has trouble restarting. That is positively my only complaint.

I hear you. On that note:) I'm heading up north this afternoon passing right by HC if there's any of my saws you'd like to look at:innocent:

I just seen this. I probably should find out what ya have . If I have an interest in one or know someone who does I may be able to assist.

Latest posts

Back