• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 365xt

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncvarmint

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just bought this saw last week and got a chance to purchase a 395xp from a co-workers friend for a really good buy and want to get it as I can get another 365xt later but need some extra money to get this saw.
This saw has not even seen the 3rd tank of fuel yet and it is like brand new. It does have a small spot of paint missing from front of muffler where a log rubbed against it. I will keep the bar and sell pho. Will take $525 shipped as that's what I paid before taxes. This saw was bought new from a dealer on Friday and runs great. Will get some pics later this evening
I do not have a PayPal account so all I can accept is a USPS money order.
Thanksz

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 200
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 149
Last edited:
If you don't mind, is that a 20 inch bar on the 365 and if so, how is the saw balanced with it? Do you think a 24 incher would make it nose heavy? Buying a new bar for mine. Thanks and good luck with sale. A nice saw with a good price, should sell fairly quickly being so new.

Man, that was fast!! ;)

That's a super nice saw. It would be hard for me to sell a saw I just bought.

But as a friend of mine says, "The heart wants, what the heart wants" :)
I know and I will get another when I can but want to get this 395xp if I can even thought it's more saw than I need

If you don't mind, is that a 20 inch bar on the 365 and if so, how is the saw balanced with it? Do you think a 24 incher would make it nose heavy? Buying a new bar for mine. Thanks and good luck with sale. A nice saw with a good price, should sell fairly quickly being so new.
It is a 20" and I think it is just right and I haven't had a 24" on it but would think it would work well with it also. But I wasn't planning on putting anything else on it anyway

X2..

16" on 50cc
18" on 62cc
20" on 70cc and 25" on occasion ;)

Or at least that's my East coast mentality

Im 6'5 and 1/2. Here is how I run em

2153-16
261cm- 16 or 18 havent decided
359s- 18''
120si- 20''
272- 20'' may put that 18'' Carlton on it
2171- 20''
288- 24
2188-24
395- 20, 28, 32

when I get my 540xp- 12''

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. my apologies to the OP. My 365 (when I receive it anyway) is 76cc ;). Big bore kit and mm by nmurph. Just trying to get a B&C ready so when I get the saw, I can fit it up. Already have a couple 18 inch saws and the way I figure it 20 isn't much difference, I better go with a 24? :rock:

I tried to find the acronym for PHO as in shipped PHO. Somehow im thinking these do not apply :dizzy:. Sorry, but a little help here maybe.. I see the abbreviation mentioned here alot. Apologies to the OP for asking here. Best of luck in your endeavor.
Primary Health Organisation
Physician-Hospital Organization
Primary Healthcare Organisation .
IATA code for Point Hope Airport, Point Hope, Alaska, United States
L&L Flygbildteknik
Periarticular heterotopic ossification
Phone List
phosphate
phosphorylase
photographer
Photonic
Physician Hospital Organizations