• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 365xt

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take it Steven. I want it, but as you said, keep it in the family bro. ;)

Who knows? Maybe you will want or need something down the road.

My Wife said to wait 1 day. I need 1 week between multiple purchases. I have a day to go. Not really a money thing, more of a self control thing........

I want you to buy it bro.... seriously I dont need it. I just want to see the guy get his 395. PLS buy the saw. Im trying to hold out for a top handle. Seriously.

Wish I could now. I have "PayPal" money she doesn't know about. If I take our money? Then I need to wait. Not gonna put my PP money in our acct.

Honestly, NCvarmint, you should sign up for PayPal. Easy Peasy...

I paid for the 066 before I paid for the 545. My 545 showed up Sat afternoon. It's almost an inconvenience to buy USPS M.O. I understand the waiting until you receive payment. But that means the buyer waits even longer.

Wish I could now. I have "PayPal" money she doesn't know about. If I take our money? Then I need to wait. Not gonna put my PP money in our acct.

Honestly, NCvarmint, you should sign up for PayPal. Easy Peasy...

I paid for the 066 before I paid for the 545. My 545 showed up Sat afternoon. It's almost an inconvenience to buy USPS M.O. I understand the waiting until you receive payment. But that means the buyer waits even longer.
I had paypal at one time and got banned because they accused me of sellin a gun on ebay and all I sold was a rifle barrel and a stock off a Remington 700 and haven't used them since.
I know paypal is a lot more covenient though

I had paypal at one time and got banned because they accused me of sellin a gun on ebay and all I sold was a rifle barrel and a stock off a Remington 700 and haven't used them since.
I know paypal is a lot more covenient though

Oops. Sorry bro. Didn't know.

I know this thing will sell soon. Not a matter of when. But who.

Good luck with your 395 and thanks again for the 066.

I want you to buy it bro.... seriously I dont need it. I just want to see the guy get his 395. PLS buy the saw. Im trying to hold out for a top handle. Seriously.

X2....

Take it my friend. Your one of just a few Men in this world that I can never be mad at.

Actually happy that it's you. :)

You guys are starting to sound like an old married couple...

Back