• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 365xt

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope he gets it to :rock:.. I also hope he didn't take any less :)

Now I have to buy something else ;)
I hope the 395 he is looking at pans out as well.
I sent the funds next day so it is guaranteed to be there Friday....
Now we need to cross our fingers that it is a good saw, not some wore out junk!!:)
this saw is basically brand new.
She hasn't had time to whore out
Can't wait to check out the 395xp, hope I like it even though it will be overkill for my use

Saw is a week old? If you think it's junk Red Fir? Send me a PM. I will take it off your hands. ;)

Dealt with NCvarmint myself last week and worked out very well. Could not have gone better. Straight shooter.... :)

Saw is a week old? If you think it's junk Red Fir? Send me a PM. I will take it off your hands. ;)

Dealt with NCvarmint myself last week and worked out very well. Could not have gone better. Straight shooter.... :)
Hey Dex

What's going on with the 066 right now? Any parts ordered?

this saw is basically brand new.
She hasn't had time to whore out
Can't wait to check out the 395xp, hope I like it even though it will be overkill for my use
No, no that must have came out all wrong!!!!.... I meant I hope the 395 is in good shape like the seller has stated to Trevor.

By no means Im not doubting the condition of the 365 im getting!!
Sorry I was confusing.

Hey Trevor if you get that 395 your going to fall in love. I just got done cutting up several big ugly maple bases and im still grinning!
Dont forget though... 395's get real thirsty! I just burned a gallon of fuel cutting this afternoon. (But then again I got a lot of wood cut as well)

No, no that must have came out all wrong!!!!.... I meant I hope the 395 is in good shape like the seller has stated to Trevor.

By no means Im not doubting the condition of the 365 im getting!!
Sorry I was confusing.

Hey Trevor if you get that 395 your going to fall in love. I just got done cutting up several big ugly maple bases and im still grinning!
Dont forget though... 395's get real thirsty! I just burned a gallon of fuel cutting this afternoon. (But then again I got a lot of wood cut as well)

Your post made complete sense to me. You mentioned the 395 in the opening comments and hoped it "panned out". Next you said you sent the money "next day" so it would be there by Fri. (which was great bc the OP's friend was gonna hold the 395 til Friday). And the final sentence clearly is referencing the 395 and hoping that it's condition is good.

Last edited:
Didn't mean to hijack the thread. my apologies to the OP. My 365 (when I receive it anyway) is 76cc ;). Big bore kit and mm by nmurph. Just trying to get a B&C ready so when I get the saw, I can fit it up. Already have a couple 18 inch saws and the way I figure it 20 isn't much difference, I better go with a 24? :rock:

I've used my brothers 372 with a 20" and thought a 24" would be a beter fit. THat was based on using my Dads 576 with a 24" bar. I have a 365 with a 20" and it feels well balanced. A 24" on a 365 might be a little nose heavy but it sounds like your saw would have the guts to wear the 24" for full time duty. I say get both and try them out. I wouldnt limit myself to the 24" bar if your only going to need 24" once in a while.

Holy cow, didnt notice this was 4 pages long and already sold! lol :crazy:

Back