• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 371xp - all original OEM - low hours

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Hello all,

I have a sweet little Husky 371xp here with low hours and it is pretty dang nice everywhere.

It isn't a show saw, but it ain't no ugly Betty either.... Perfect example for you to have ported and actually use because it is an 8.5/10 everywhere. It has a few small scuffs and scratches, but as the pics show, it is really nice overall.

The piston has the machine marks clearly visible on the skirt and the cylinder looks great on the other side as well.

The saw runs awesome!

I know my schrader valve in my compression tester is leaking down quicker than I could snap a pic of the compression, but you can hold the rope up and let the powerhead down, and it will stop dropping on the compression stroke.

My tester would show ~130, and I couldn't snap the pic before it had bled down to 120.

130psi at 6000 foot elevation where I am is equal to ~155psi at sea level.

I plugged the decomp because I don't need it and the original decomp was questionable (as they usually are).

This is a 1998 saw, pre X-torq and it has the front chain tension adjuster instead of the side cover adjuster.

I replaced the oil pump worm, starter rope, and did a detail clean.

I am asking $500 pho shipped to the continental USA.

The last pic shows me holding the powerhead by the starter rope to prove the compression is great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    964 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    937 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    932.5 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    643.2 KB · Views: 41
:baba: Is this a single ring? I think all 371's are I so would have bought this a month ago. If my 372 didn't run so good I would sell it. I freaking love the orange high top clips

Someone needs to buy this so I can sleep. I don't need two 70cc saws........ at least that's what I keep telling myself :rolleyes:

Ok, I am communicating with the first potential buyer now.

If he decides not to take it, is there another here who would want to be next in line?

Back