Husqvarna 372XP for sale.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VALOGGER

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a like new Husky 372 XP for sale this saw is only 4 weeks old it includes the following a brand new set of heavy duty dogs from bailey's,also included is a 20 and 24 inch sprocket nose bar with new chain's for both bar's.This saw looks and run's like a brand new one.I will take $475.00 for everything to your door.The saw is guaranteed to be in said condition or your money back.The reason I am selling it is to get a bigger saw for a tract of hardwood I just acquired.

372 Husky

Hey there. I see you have a 372 for sale. You said you were looking for a bigger saw. I have a 3120 just like new. If you are interested, i got pictures of it just email me and ill send ya some.

Captian Crunch said:
Hey there. I see you have a 372 for sale. You said you were looking for a bigger saw. I have a 3120 just like new. If you are interested, i got pictures of it just email me and ill send ya some.
if the deal doesnt work out with valogger I am a player for the 3120

VALOGGER said:
I will drop this saw to $425.00 if anybody want's it for that.

Hello VALOGGER,
I already e-mailed you re. this saw. I would like to purchase. Is it possible to see a picture of it first, please.
Thanks for your time,
Dennis.

Do you still have the saw

I was wondering if you still had the saw also wheere in va are you located. thanks

Has anybody heard from valogger? I can get any return e-mails or return PM's.
Thanks
Hunter

Only has 4 posts, was anybody seriously considering sending money in the mail to this guy? That's why I was asking where in Va he was.

He works at a prison two weeks on and two weeks off He is probably just busy at work he will get back soon

I paid for the saw on the 10th. I had not heard anything from him. I finally spoke to his wife yesterday, and said saw was sent out that day.
He seems like a good guy, just really busy.
I think it will show late next week.
hunter

Anybody know how to reach this guy. I still have not seen the saw and he has had my money for 12 days. Granted, with the holidays, people are busy, I have had no return e-mails, PM ,or phone calls.If anybody can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.
Hunter

If the wife said the saw was shipped you would think it would have made it to you by now. I shipped mine Monday and it only took three days. Did you get a tracking number?

Dale

Latest posts

Back