• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 44 clutch cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent Curtis

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
85B6C41A-668D-4D8E-A15F-9656A3DB5166.jpeg A good friend of mine is a chainsaw nut and I recently got an old 44 practica that was his grandfathers. I’m working to rebuild the saw as close as possible to it’s original condition so that I can gift him the saw. I got it in pieces.

I’ve found a lot of new OEM parts- but I’ve been unable to secure a nice used clutch cover with the metal brake flag. Anybody have one they wish to sell? Only interested in decent looking stuff given the purpose.....

thank you

Trent

View attachment 776897 A good friend of mine is a chainsaw nut and I recently got an old 44 practica that was his grandfathers. I’m working to rebuild the saw as close as possible to it’s original condition so that I can gift him the saw. I got it in pieces.

I’ve found a lot of new OEM parts- but I’ve been unable to secure a nice used clutch cover with the metal brake flag. Anybody have one they wish to sell? Only interested in decent looking stuff given the purpose.....

thank you

Trent
Not a metal brake flag but is as nice as they get. Also have an NOS 44 orange top cover. PM me if interested.
https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/nos-husky-44-444-complete-clutch-cover.333646/

Back