• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 460 w/ 24" bar or used Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bramirez

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm an acreage owner and heat w/ wood. Had a Stihl MS290 for the past 8 years, but recently died on me. I'm looking at a Husqvarna 460 to replace it with but then I see all of these great deals on used Stihl saws... What's a man to do? Anyhow, any advice on a comparable (to the 460) used Stihl would be great. And if you have one for sale, I'm looking at spending 4-500$ on a good saw really soon...

Thanks...

Well the Stihl 460 is 77 cc I’m guessing husky 460 is 60cc. What size bar are you planning on using, type of wood do you expect to see. And any weight perimeters you trying to stay in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a deal on a 460 husky. Look for deals like $399 with free shipping. See what amazon offers with their Visa card. I gave it to my son. It replaced his 25 yo wild thing that’s still running. He loves the 460.

I put a 24” bar on the 460 with a skip tooth chain. Then replaced it with a 18” bar and skip tooth chain when I gave him one of my 570 xtorq huskys.

Back