Husqvarna 50 Magnum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is yours ported?

Another question, Does the stock husky carb directly fit? I have a rancher 55 that i was going to rebuild and do some porting to but if a better p/c will fit id like to go that route. Im guessing you would have to order a different muffler as well?

Last edited:
Is yours ported?

Another question, Does the stock husky carb directly fit? I have a rancher 55 that i was going to rebuild and do some porting to but if a better p/c will fit id like to go that route. Im guessing you would have to order a different muffler as well?

I ported it alittle myself. The carb is a bolt on. Just opened the plastic intake tube to match.

I buy used ones. Hundreds of them here locally. Just have to dig them out.

I may have a lead to 2 of them a guy is wanting to get rid of. As far as porting what did you do? Did you just widen everything? Also does the stock 55 muffler fit it?

so let me get this right,you can take partner 5000 is it? cylinder and piston and basically bolt it right on a 50-55cc husqy?

sorry if i am wqrong please explain

even the NEW ones? how much power increase is there?this is very interesting to me,love learning new stuff

new models of husqy,50-55cc will the partner 5000's cylinder and piston fit them

wow!!!? really

yes...a budget build of sorts..

as a 50-series saw with a smoked top end is usually cheap. I bought 4 for $150, and one ended up being a good saw, with nothing but a carb clean (top end was in good shape :dunno:

and got a 51 in a box of parts with some 372 stuff :D

just keep your eyes on CL, or even Ebay....you can find SUPER CLEAN, like new 55's on there, with bad top ends for <100

Jay

naw i was making the wow-really comment about using husqy for short ,guess u were clucking wit me

anyway this is pretty cool to me

Latest posts

Back