• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 51 with a 16" bar $150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel D'Angelo

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
What you see is what you get. The chain is brand new. The saw runs, cuts, and oils properly. Not pictured but included is a spare chain and a plastic bar protector. I would like payment by a wal-mart money gram. It's $10 but I get my money quickly and you get your saw in half the time. It's posted on the local cgslst but nothing which is unusual for a husky firewood saw. Must be the time of year?? I did notice it drools BC oil but I think that is just the way the saw is. $140 plus the $10 at walmart plus shipping. I am in Manchester, ct 06040. My number is 860-327-3999. Thanks...Joel

Attachments

• husky51r.jpg
    husky51r.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 73
  • husky51l.jpg
    husky51l.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 80
  • husky51comp.jpg
    husky51comp.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 65
What you see is what you get. The chain is brand new. The saw runs, cuts, and oils properly. Not pictured but included is a spare chain and a plastic bar protector. I would like payment by a wal-mart money gram. It's $10 but I get my money quickly and you get your saw in half the time. It's posted on the local cgslst but nothing which is unusual for a husky firewood saw. Must be the time of year?? I did notice it drools BC oil but I think that is just the way the saw is. $140 plus the $10 at walmart plus shipping. I am in Manchester, ct 06040. My number is 860-327-3999. Thanks...Joel

@MnSam

Turn about is fair play :buttkick:

If only I didn't already have saw irons in the fire...

Latest posts

Back