• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Husqvarna 543xp and 545 professional

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihlman598

Reaction score
New to site but been on it for a while just finally registered. Trying to get my business up and running but need a bigger saw. My biggest is a stihl ms362 but I have a bunch of other ones. Looking for a 462 500i 661 anything along that line. I’m a stihl guy but do have some husqvarna I’m trying to get rid of I have 3 435s I have a 2021 543xp a 2021 545 professional. Trying to trade or sell these.I have pictures of 435s I’ll post pictures of other two when I get home. The 435 are all in this condition cosmetically but Ron like their new. Always been serviced on time and always run on 93 abs husqvarna mix

How much are you asking for the 543xp and the 545? I also don't see pics of any of the saws.

Latest posts

Back