• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 55 1997

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
Up for sale is my 1997 Husqvarna 55, I picked this saw up on trade, it has a new top end, piston, cylinder and rings, all aftermarket non oem, not sure which brand as the work was done by a local saw shop. The owner could not get the saw to idel properly when he got it back and wanted to trade it. I flushed the tank, changed the filter and have run two tanks through the saw. It starts runs and idles without issue, but stills needs to be broken in. The plastic and the condition of the saw is as good as I have seen for a husky 55, I think the pics will speak for themselves. $200 plus shipping and fees. BEST OFFERimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I have known Jrsdws for several years now. Good dude and I will vouch for him.

If I didn't already have a 55, I would be all over it. I am on a quest for a OEM Closed port cyl for my 55.

Latest posts

Back