• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 55 closed port

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked on/installed a closed port aftermarket P&C for a local saw shop a few months ago. Shop owner couldn't recall where he ordered it from. I did a look up from the numbers on the cylinder and was able to find a few online. I don't recall price and didn't order one because I didn't need one.
From memory, the ports didn't extend all the way to the base of the cylinder. But they were not completely open transfer ports. The ports cleaned up well but probably didn't "need" cleaning. Squish was high but compression was tolerable.

Lol. While you sat around I cut down two trees! You better get healed up soon. You're way behind!

Hi new here, was wondering if you still had this for sale and how much, if I picked up, if ya do?

I want to see if the AM cylinder is built like the OEM CP.

Here's a 46mm Meteor cylinder for the 50/51/55. I have no idea what the other AM versions look like, or the original Husky CP version for that matter. The Meteor needed a little cleaning up of the flash in the ports, but looks to be pretty decent. They run pretty well on these saws.

emp_33-M.jpg

To the OP, sorry for the hijack, free bump, and good luck on the sale of a good saw.

Latest posts

Back