Husqvarna 570,,575,,576 saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chiknhawk

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Boy idk if I want to waste my time and post this ...but its Sunday I'm board and thinking I'm going to head into the shop and build another one of these 575's 0r'6 or'0 here we go...
I have alot of customers every one diff in there own way ..all of them are arborist,,fellers,,loggers,,firewood harvester..99% Male 1%female and that 1% female crowd consist of 2 ....
Husqvarna 575,76,70
Alot of reviews ..I keep log on all saws sold that get reviewed buy all types of people and I make sure every saw I sell I have ran one for at minimum a day all day too
I sell alot of saws my rep knows for me to put it on my shelf he has to get me one for a day I have husqvarna,jonsered,echo,efco,a few stihl's
Back to point 575 are a beast of a saw yep I said it 1 lbs heavier more torque then any saw I have run in the mid 70cc class .. I have reviews from trustworthy customers professional and homeowner's husqvarna doomed that saw day one buy saying to consumers it will probably be the 372 replacing saw .. oh my gosh the panties went in a wad that day the asses were chapped and that 372 all had in there fleet where no way going to be replaced. Consumers did not want to hear that a 1lb heavier saw was replacing the covidien 372... so one sold two three now thousands and where are they at dont see them getting sold much on sites I work on them here and there.just like every saw built! Ever! nothing that arborist runs daily will last forever except his ego.. they do have more pulling power then a 372. with that being said it is a top saw for its class top of size and power it is a pro saw buy all means... I dont see them much .I know a bunch of them get used daily almost all my customers listen to me and take care there saws... when the day ends pull covers blow out the saw every nook and cranny clean air filter install new air filter monthly on saws ran daily along with fuel filters ... my point is it's to bad it got the wrap on replacing the 372 and I instantly got the black sheep label yes there where problems at first just like any new design .. as for the 1 lbs heavier I'm 6'5" 230lbs it dont bother me much but then again all my saws have 28" bar minimum so I'm not bent over all day when I run them so no matter what I do I got to deal with the lbs.... have a good day, do a good deed today ,,be kind and respectful to each other no matter what the case.. remember one thing your self reflection is your own choice look at your demeanor and attitude like a box of crayons there is alot of different colors to choose from it's your choice to pick no one else can choose it ,you do..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I gave both my sons a 570. You know that’s the first saw they grab now. I weened my youngest son on a new 460 to bring him up to speed. I gave him a wild thing about 25 years ago. My oldest son ran a 266 before so he pretty much knows how they cut. I didn’t want to give them a trial by fire by going to a bigger saw right away, they haven’t run the bigger xp’s Yet. I have a 575 & 385 for them to try next. The 570 does have plenty of power. The 575 is a tad slower than the 385 with long bars. With longer bars buried in the wood they keep on cutting.

Me as well I got one I set swish open up transfers that was a nightmare I used a flex shaft diamond hone to open worked well did a bunch of port work as well did some carb work and it's my go too saw I am in process now of getting a 394 carcass to build and replace the 395 I sold if I'm in big wood I keep my 3120 in the truck sporting a 36light weight oregon full house that saw is an absolute beast it's also built to the hilt with a two pieace cylinder meaning I cut the head off the cyl to make a billet head custom combustion chamber and really get into the ports I went as far as I could comfortably to stay semi reliable lol no problems yet except burning fuel like a big block Chevy in a motorhome lol

I'm a saw shop owner not a logger I go help a friend here and there I k ow how to cut wood fell a tree hook up able skidded delimb other then that its personal fire wood and mill boards or cut tree for wood mizer sawmill to make some boards for myself or someone

I just purchased another husky 570 that’s number six (6). There affordable. I was looking for another 266 or 268 but why not grab the 570 at half the cost of a 266/268?

I just purchased another husky 570 that’s number six (6). There affordable. I was looking for another 266 or 268 but why not grab the 570 at half the cost of a 266/268?
I'll have 4 up for sale here soon that I took in on trade from a logger locally he traded them in to update his fleet he does it every year with me this year he wanted bit bigger he used 575 for all falling and delimb 2 with 20" and two with 32 " bars

These 570/575/576 are over looked and there beasts. I have one out of six that needs a ring. The compress is at 140. I’m thinkng of going throught and I have a new oem piston kit. Of if it just needs a ring. I run them oil rich anyway.

I've got a 570 that I leave down at the farm, but it's certainly a bit down on power compared to a 372. It'll run a 24 in hardwood, but not with any authority.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I've got a 570 that I leave down at the farm, but it's certainly a bit down on power compared to a 372. It'll run a 24 in hardwood, but not with any authority.

I'd check into that saw a little you might find something up with it ?? Also everyone's outlook on a saws performance is different I have seen.. it's your honest review on it and that is all that is important

Do you think these saws are wearing out because of the oil mix ratio being too lean on oil? I think 50:1 is wrong I run 40:1.

I'd check into that saw a little you might find something up with it ?? Also everyone's outlook on a saws performance is different I have seen.. it's your honest review on it and that is all that is important

Compression is about normal on it. It's just down 3cc and is 4.9hp stock vs a 372xpxt is 5.5hp stock. A 562xp is 4.7hp.

Mike

Never thought about getting a 576xp since its overshadowed by the 372xp but my hands are now sensitive to using the older Stihl AV so i sold a bunch of saws and bought a new 462 a few weeks back. Starting to really wake up for sure. Then i saw a 576xp on craigslist and just picked it up today. Ran both saws head to head with 24" bars on a 20" downed ash. Had a blast. The Stihl is lighter and a little better throttle response, sounds great idling, oils the bar fantastic. The Husky was not far behind in cutting speed, too close to tell unless you had a stop watch (in this size wood), but it was butter smooth, i mean i couldn't tell i was holding a chainsaw, just incredible. The 576xp wrap with big dogs also looks bad to the bone. I'm really happy with both these saws, now i gotta look around for something to sell to replenish the bank account.

Attachments

• 462 and 576.jpg
    462 and 576.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 15
I have a 570 and think it's a good running smooth saw. It does everything I need it to do with a 24" bar. I bought an OEM 575 top end on a black Friday sale because the time is coming soon that it needs a refresher so why not get the larger top end. The 576 is a different animal all together. Haven't run one but know the 576 top end is different and cannot be used on a 570/575 case. One day I'll have 576...

I have a 570 and think it's a good running smooth saw. It does everything I need it to do with a 24" bar. I bought an OEM 575 top end on a black Friday sale because the time is coming soon that it needs a refresher so why not get the larger top end. The 576 is a different animal all together. Haven't run one but know the 576 top end is different and cannot be used on a 570/575 case. One day I'll have 576...
You are correct in that they are different, its not just the topends either. The crankcases are different as well. With that said, as someone who owns both, I cant tell a whole lot of difference between how they cut.

I'll have 4 up for sale here soon that I took in on trade from a logger locally he traded them in to update his fleet he does it every year with me this year he wanted bit bigger he used 575 for all falling and delimb 2 with 20" and two with 32 " bars

I just grabbed number 7/570, leave them for me I’ll feed them.

Anyone from southbury, ct there’s 1,500 cords on the ground free needs to be bucked up. Craig’s list for northwest ct. I wish I was younger.

Need a bunk truck and a skidded? 1500 cords x $250 a cord, minus expenses and time, wear and tear on equipment. At my age I’d hire a crew if a had a tri axle with a grapple.

Back