• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 61 parts saw with brand new 272xp piston and cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hey gang,

Needing some Christmas $$$$ fast... no bonus from work.

I have a Husqvarna 61 saw with a brand new AM 272xp piston and cylinder that is complete except for the following:

Recoil
Clutch cover
Top cover
Clutch and drum

I know, I know, it just needs the cheap stuff to have it complete, and I haven't had time.... work has been crazy and I haven't even had time to come on here and mess around.

This will make a mean 72cc saw for someone for cheap....

Pics up tomorrow...

Asking $100 + shipping at cost.

More stuff to come tomorrow :

Husqvarna 335xpt- needs recoil cover assembly, I think engine is good, will pull muffler to verify
Stihl Ms250 - needs engine
Stihl MS180- looks good, doesn't run, someone else with more time, patience, and skill can fix it.

IMG_4305.JPG IMG_4306.JPG IMG_4307.JPG IMG_4309.JPG IMG_4308.JPG IMG_4310.JPG IMG_4311.JPG IMG_4312.JPG

So sorry for the slow response and finally getting some saws cleaned up and pics taken...

This Husky 61 cleaned up very nice without much work at all. The bottom of the saw looks almost perfect with very few scratches... this was a low hour saw.

The piston and cylinder kit is a Chinese kit from HL parts that normally goes for ~$50 I believe.

Of our 4 person family, I am the only one not running a fever since Yesterday!!!

Yeah, it has been a crazy Christmas, but we are still blessed nevertheless.....

Pics to come later tonight or tomorrow of the Husky 335, Stihl Ms250, and Ms180

Back