husqvarna acquires redmax

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the Swedish parent of what we in the U.S. know as Husqvarna. The U.S. company are the saw whores who put Husky in Home Depot. Hopefully the Swedes will be smarter with RedMax. I'll drop RedMax from my store if they put the brand in the box stores.

sedanman said:
This is the Swedish parent of what we in the U.S. know as Husqvarna. The U.S. company are the saw whores who put Husky in Home Depot. Hopefully the Swedes will be smarter with RedMax. I'll drop RedMax from my store if they put the brand in the box stores.
Over here it is Stihl and Jonsered that also are sold in warehouses - Husky is serviceing dealers only....;)

sedanman said:
Hey Paul, Home Depot does not carry Husky. We carry Echo and Poulan. :D

Last edited:
spacemule said:
Hey Paul, Home Depot does not carry Husky. We carry Echo and Poulan. :D

RocketDonkey, er, Spacemule, You know what I mean the mass merchants are interchangeable as far as the servicing dealer is concerned.

sedanman said:
RocketDonkey, er, Spacemule, You know what I mean the mass merchants are interchangeable as far as the servicing dealer is concerned.
JalopyDude, er, sedanman, yeah, I knew what you meant. :hmm3grin2orange:

I dont think you will see much change in the way Redmax is sold. Husky got into this deal to get ahold of Redmax's extensive patent collection that relates to compliant two cycle engines. Redmax is light years ahead of anyone in this regard.

Glen should come back. It was hilarious when he would get worked up and go off on a technical tirade. :hmm3grin2orange:

redmax

bwalker said:
I dont think you will see much change in the way Redmax is sold. Husky got into this deal to get ahold of Redmax's extensive patent collection that relates to compliant two cycle engines. Redmax is light years ahead of anyone in this regard.
hi Bwalker how are the redmax saws

Back