• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna and Dolmar P&C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
While I was at work today my son assisted one of his friends on a clearing project. The 261/262 that we built idled poorly, and then quit and wouldn't run. So, he asked his grandpa to use the 5105 I gave him last year. It started performing poorly and also quit. I think y'all see where I'm going with this. My 18 year old son, who KNOWS better, straight gassed two saws in one morning.o_O

So, I'm wondering what anyone may have for him. He's going to be buying the parts, and him and I will repair them together. I just hope the lesson sticks. We've not torn them down yet to see if the cylinders are toast but he tried hard to run them to the last drop. Just wondering what anyone may have for 261/262 OEM piston and cylinder and the same for a 5105.

Thanks guys.

Back