Husqvarna Auto tune chainsaws 562xp 555 550

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

almondgt

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Who will be the first member to post about their experience with a blown Husqvarna 562xp, 555, 550 etc. auto tune saw? With details of course. I don't want to sound negative:msp_sad: but it is certain to happen sooner or ...........................................................................later

I sure hope not!

I second that! Got mine in June, and has been demolishing trees with brute force ever since! Done over 100 removals with it! It's the first saw outta the truck! I have run an 18,20,24, and 28" bar (just to see) and pulls them all with authority! I have 9 saws (different sizes etc...) everyones new favourite. Still running strong! But so is my 12 year old 365!

Who will be the first member to post about their experience with a blown Husqvarna 562xp, 555, 550 etc. auto tune saw? With details of course. I don't want to sound negative:msp_sad: but it is certain to happen sooner or ...........................................................................later

I fail to see the point with the question? :msp_confused:

Seen a blown 576 Auto tune at a dealer. Guy was running a dull chain is all they could come up with.

Pffft....

I fail to see the point with the question? :msp_confused:

There is always a point to any question. You of all participants should know that questions lead to answers. Those answers may save other operators from similar fates if there are any with the auto tune systems in the particular saws I queried.

As there are no saw guys responding to my quesstion I suppose we can take that as a positive:msp_smile: sign there are no saws down for the count to date. Unless there are a couple of red faced shy ones holding back on us.

^^ To which wasn't an AT problem, just a good ol' mechanical problem with the carb ;)

There is always a point to any question. You of all participants should know that questions lead to answers. Those answers may save other operators from similar fates if there are any with the auto tune systems in the particular saws I queried.

As there are no saw guys responding to my quesstion I suppose we can take that as a positive:msp_smile: sign there are no saws down for the count to date. Unless there are a couple of red faced shy ones holding back on us.

I have never read about any "blow ups" with any of those saws, on any saw forum - and I am at quite a few of them.

Beholden ye' Sawtroll...
The omnipresent, inescapable, permeating, prevalent, ubiquitous, One!:bowdown:

I just had to try out my new thesaurus....:hmm3grin2orange:

Regardless, it surely will happen sooner or later, as it does with any chainsaw model - using streight gas would be a way to do it, if you really want to....:msp_w00t:.

Latest posts

Back