Husqvarna AutoTune Help...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason_465AT

Previous 141, 345..... Now 240, 465 AT
Reaction score
Just wonder if anyone can help me, just bought a 28" Husqvarna 465 Auto Tune from USA, and i also bought diagnostics kit aswell, for some reason it dont come with software cd.... Anyone know where i can aquire it?

14469460_10154170034253218_5073418886073694900_n.jpg 14344130_10154156268598218_5711730979742324649_n.jpg 14457300_10154170034003218_6247466084488839473_n.jpg

Does that saw have EFI?? Manual seems to say that the kit comes with a cd, might need to exchange kit for new.

unless your a dealer and can sign into the dealer network, your out of luck with the diagnostic tool. you have to download the latest version straight from husqvarna to get the program. and unless you have a username and password to sign into the software update that it does at each start up,your out of luck

unless your a dealer and can sign into the dealer network, your out of luck with the diagnostic tool. you have to download the latest version straight from husqvarna to get the program. and unless you have a username and password to sign into the software update that it does at each start up,your out of luck

Why the hell would they sell me the diagnostics kit in the 1st place then? :(

Why the hell would they sell me the diagnostics kit in the 1st place then? :(
evidently they dont care whether you could use it or not ,they just sold it to you. some dealers dont know enough about autotune to even know that it connects to husqvarna everytime you plug it in now. when i connect to a saw and open the software it asks for username and password,once i log in ,it connects to husqvarna and updates before ever connecting to the saws info.

When you download the manual for the kit, it shows a cd with it, but i didnt get 1...... Is it supposed to come with it?
Do you know how hard it is to become a dealer? Maybe i might have to do that........ Begining to think ile send the saw back, Australia know nothing about the saw as its not available here, so if something goes wrong with it, i cant fix it an neither can a dealer here...

the autotune software is not on a cd any more. the only way to get it is to down load it directly from husqvarna. i dont think you can even copy it to disc becouse it updates every time you log in to use it. I am pretty sure you have to be a dealer to use it now and dealers shouldnt be selling them to customers becouse its useless to them.

the autotune software is not on a cd any more. the only way to get it is to down load it directly from husqvarna. i dont think you can even copy it to disc becouse it updates every time you log in to use it. I am pretty sure you have to be a dealer to use it now and dealers shouldnt be selling them to customers becouse its useless to them.

That really sucks! Hopefully, they'll come out with a "lite" version of the software that maybe doesn't let you program the carb (if that's what they're worried about?), but lets you at least see trouble codes and/or fuel/hour data.

Mike

The dealer who sold me the saw is from the US, this person would of sold me the tool also, but got it from a website called panato power equipment....... starting to think the dealer who sold me the saw isnt a legit US dealer..... not real happy atm..... got a brand new saw ive never started, if something goes wrong with it, its basically fu##ed....

Even if something were to happen to the saw by way of defect, I don't think the warranty is valid in your country. If you bought the saw from the US, it's only good within the US, at least for STIHL it is. They do this to protect their dealer/distributor network and discourage purchasing outside of your residence.

Latest posts

Back