Husqvarna Chainsaw parts -- online dealers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApePilot

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm requiring quite a few parts for a Husky 3120, and found all of them at husqvparts.com for decent prices. However, their site is pretty basic, and I haven't been able to find any reviews indicating good service or otherwise.
Does anyone here have any experience with these people?
What are the better online husky parts dealers that people use?
Thanks!
-doug

I use jacks small engine for most brands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone else that I've looked at (including Jack's) wants msrp for everything. The site that I referred to above is "Husqvarna Parts Online" and all their prices are well below msrp. If I went to Jack's, I'd be spending at least an extra $100 for the same parts order.... if they had the parts I need, which they don't. Husqvarna Parts Online seems to have or has access to every part from Husqvarna's line at very nice prices. So, it would be great if these guys were legit.

Well, I took a chance. I called up Husqvarna Parts Online and talked with a rep. Sounded reasonable for great prices. We'll see. Since most of the parts I ordered are likely special order stuff, it may take up to a week to 10 days for a bunch of stuff totaling about US$190. I'll post my results.:popcorn2:

Ok guys. As per my previous post, I ordered some parts from Husqvarna Parts Online (www.husqvparts.com) on 2019.02.20. It was actually a $180 bill, that would have easily been $300 from any other online dealer. Yeah, I looked at Jack's, and E-replacement, and others. Most of 'em didn't stock or could get what I needed.
I received all my parts, well-padded packaging, all correct part numbers, on 2019.2.25. The shipping charge was very reasonable. I just ordered some more parts from them, due to a "duh -- forgot that!" moment. I'll use them next time for sure! Check 'em out and help keep them in business!
-doug

Latest posts

Back