Husqvarna Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cgraham1

cgraham1

I feel old
My newly acquired 262xp! :rock:

The old man I got it from bought it new. I would say he took pretty good care of it! I got a smokin' deal on it, and it even came with a new bar and chain! :D

image-jpg.354444
image-jpg.354449

Leimkuhler

Leimkuhler

ArboristSite Operative
Love the tach/hour meter idea.
Where did you get that?

Bought it off of amazon.com

The TTO HOUR/TACH meter for 31.95 free shipping.

I bought that one cause it was orange , matched my husky some what but, if you go to either eBay or Amazon , just type in hour/tach meter and they have them ranging from 11.00 bucks to hundreds of dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leimkuhler

Leimkuhler

ArboristSite Operative
I got this 272xp for free. I had to put a different handle and top cover on it. It came with a 32" bar, but I swapped it out for a 24" I had. $85 total investment! :)

I thought I had a better picture, I will take another one later! 160 psi and runs strong!
View attachment 356280

Lucky !!! I want a free 272 , hell I'll take one for free that reads less than 100 psi on the compression check ;)

Leimkuhler

Leimkuhler

ArboristSite Operative
Yours is much nicer than mine! And I like the tach idea, but it would get expensive to put them on every saw...
Ya it would , I will probably by a cheapy to tune all my big saws with. Tuning with a tach is very nice. And I burnt up my last piston on my 272 in a matter of minutes from running to lean and not being able to hear it. So i can watch the numbers and never let it burn up again.

Leimkuhler

Leimkuhler

ArboristSite Operative
I got this 272xp for free. I had to put a different handle and top cover on it. It came with a 32" bar, but I swapped it out for a 24" I had. $85 total investment! :)

I thought I had a better picture, I will take another one later! 160 psi and runs strong!
View attachment 356280
Were did you get that hose for your compression tester, I bought a universal and the 14 wiggles a little in the husky heads and won't even screw into my sthils.

cgraham1

cgraham1

I feel old
I got my tester at a yard sale for $5. It was new and the receipt was in the case. I believe it came from an auto parts store, but I can't remember which one? No problems with it yet

Latest posts