Husqvarna length of warranty

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noshow74

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I stopped by a dealer today to check out a 550xp. He said the warranty was 2 years and if you bought 3 bottles of husky oil they would add 2 years. Does this sound right? I wasn't expecting a 4 year warranty but I'm not complaining. Now to get the 034 and 039 sold so I can buy this thing!

Ok guys thanks. Just wanted to make sure he wasn't blowing smoke. I think I will buy from his store.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Registering it to get the extended warranty is a piece of cake, just make sure that they give you a single bill of sale that lists both the saw and the cans of Husky pre-mix on it. You can take a picture of the single invoice and upload it as part of online registration.

Keep in mind that these extended warranties are kind of a marketing ploy. Stihl does the same thing, buy a 6-pack of synthetic oil, double the warranty. The odds of a manufacturer defect showing up after say 3.5 years of use is pretty slim.

Keep in mind that these extended warranties are kind of a marketing ploy. Stihl does the same thing, buy a 6-pack of synthetic oil, double the warranty. The odds of a manufacturer defect showing up after say 3.5 years of use is pretty slim.
Yep, but pretty slim after 6 months.

Not as slim as the odds of a dealer actually fixing it.

Latest posts

Back